Scentsy New Zealand
Scentsy officially launched in New Zealand on March 10, 2015! Be one of the first Scentsy New Zealand Consultants!
What’s in the Scentsy New Zealand Starter kit?
Everything you need to launch your new business—for just $169:
- 80+ scent testers to share with party guests
- Beautiful demonstration products like Warmers and Bars
- Catalogues, order forms, and business materials like invitations and marketing brochures
What can I earn?
A new lifestyle. Choose your hours, be your own boss, and enliven your world with amazing products
- Commissions up to 30% (when you qualify for monthly sales award)
- Lucrative bonuses and awards
- All-expenses-paid trips to destinations like Hawaii, the Bahamas, Greece, or New York City
How does Scentsy New Zealand help me succeed?
At Scentsy New Zealand, We’ll support you each step of the way:
- Personal Website FREE for 3 months ($13/month after that)
- FREE online Workstation to run your business
- No inventory to manage
- Live phone support
- World-class training
HOW IT WORKS
Using your new Scentsy Warmer is simple! Our authentic Scentsy Warmers use a heating element to slowly melt specially formulated wax. With no flame, smoke, or soot, the Scentsy wickless candle system is a safe way to enjoy Scentsy fragrances.
- Shipping Information*
Orders shipped to a location within New Zealand:
- With a retail value of $.01 – $74.99, shipping will be $12.00.
- With a retail value of $75.00 – $274.99, shipping will be 20 percent of the product total.
- With a retail value of $275.00 or more, shipping will be 10 percent of the product total.
*Shipping charges listed are GST-inclusive.
Take a Peek!
Browse the Autumn/Winter Catalogue
Browse our entire collection of artfully designed warmers, evocative fragrances, and easy-to-use products.
- Want to Sell Scentsy? Scentsy New Zealand Business Q & A
- Q. How much does it cost to get started? A. It’s $169 NZD GST Inclusive, plus shipping, to order your Starter Kit.
- Q. What does the Starter Kit include? A. Everything you need to get started! The Start Kit will include a package of current catalogues, order forms, join and host brochures, a warmer, party size testers, two Scentsy bars, category cards, consultant start up guide, party invitations, a sampling of layers and Scentsy on the Go products (contents of kit may vary).
- Q. How much do I have to sell to stay active? A. Scentsy has made it incredibly easy and stress-free to become a consultant and earn extra cash on your own terms! All you have to do is enter an order of at least 150 PRV points ($275 in catalogue sales) in one month, over a 3-month period to stay active.
- Q. How much money can I make? A. You can earn 20-39% on your own sales and leadership bonuses of up to 9% of the entire down line volume of the people you recruit and train to sell Scentsy products.
- Q. How long has Scentsy been around? What is the growth potential? A. Scentsy is a new company started in 2003 and arrived in Canada in 2009. Continuing its global expansion, it opened in Australia in 2013 and is launching in New Zealand on March 10th, 2015. It is also in following countries: Canada, United States, Mexico, Ireland, Austria, France, Spain, UK, Germany, Australia, and Poland. As a Scentsy Family Consultant you can grow your team in any of these countries (except Poland). The quality products practically sell themselves. They provide a safe alternative to burning candles so they appeal to a wide customer base. Because the products are consumable, they also prompt reorders. The company has experienced incredible growth as this concept has taken off. Signing up today is advantageous for you because the company is ground floor in New Zealand and growing rapidly. New Zealand consultants can also sell to customers in Australia.
- Q. Do I have to buy a lot of inventory and keep it stocked to do parties? A. No. You order the products on your consultant workstation when customers order from you.
- Q. How can I sell Scentsy? A. Home Parties, Basket Parties – these are catalog parties with small scent samples your hostess can take to work, Bowling, Family gatherings, or wherever to show and collect orders, website orders and re-orders, Markets/ Fairs/Expos, Facebook parties and online parties are very popular as well. Check the handbook for complete information. Selling Scentsy through online auctions (eBay) or through retail establishments is not permitted.
- Q. How do I get paid commission and bonuses? A. You collect the retail price (plus tax* and shipping** if applicable) from customers and pay the retail price when you enter the order. Scentsy sends you commissions and bonuses on the 10th of each month. You will receive your commission payment online (through our Scentsy PayPortal) and you can set it up to automatically deposit into your bank account.(You must sell $800 in the previous month to qualify for the leadership bonus, meaning in order for you to earn income off your downline). ** Shipping fees vary based on the amount ordered (if ordered directly off the website). All Scentsy products will be shipped from a warehouse in New South Wales Australia.
- Q. What payment types can I accept from customers? Are there credit card processing fees? A. You can accept personal or business cheques made payable to you, cash or credit cards (American Express, Visa, Discover, Master Card). Consultants do not pay processing fees.
- Q. Do I have to pay for all of the rewards a hostess gets for having a party? A. No. Scentsy provides a host rewards program that the consultant is not responsible for.
- Q. Is there training available? A. Absolutely. I’ll train you personally. I’ll make sure you’re ready for your first party and answer any questions you have after that. You’ll be notified when there will be team training meetings (usually once a month) or conference calls. Scentsy also sponsors annual regional meetings and an annual Scentsy Family Reunion in each region.
- Q. What do I do if I have a question? A. Read the Start Up Guide as soon as you sign up. It’s available in the Resources section of your consultant workstation. It answers most questions but you can always call me if you want something clarified. My phone number is 713-492-5271. That is the US number. You can also facebook message me, or we can skype. News updates are also posted from the company on your Scentsy consultant workstation in the news tab. If you can’t reach me and you haven’t found what you’re looking for, call consultant support 0.800.480.110 (number found on the bottom right hand side of the home tab of your workstation). Hours of operation are 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday. Another option is to send a support ticket through your workstation (a quick and effective method for resolution). We also have a wonderfully supportive facebook group for our Scentsy team where you can always find answers to your questions.
- Q. How often are the products and catalogs updated? A. Twice a year in March and September. Consultants can purchase the new catalogs and scent samples in February and August when the new and discontinued products are announced.
- Q. Can I have my own Scentsy web site? A. Yes. Online sales and reorders are a big part of our business. You can subscribe to a Scentsy sponsored website so clients can order and reorder whenever it’s convenient for them. Your website subscription is free for the first three months after you sign up and $18 a month (GST Inclusive) after that. If you choose to create a website that is not sponsored by Scentsy, you have to have it approved by Scentsy.
- Q. How do I get marketing materials and business supplies? A. Business supplies are available to order through the orders tab in your Scentsy consultant workstation. Marketing Materials are also available through the Scentsy Family Store. There is a link to that through your workstation.
- Q. Great! How do I sign up to be a consultant? A. You sign up through my Scentsy Team website https://safewicklesscandles.scentsy.us/join/join Click on “Join my team” and once you’ve agreed to the terms and conditions and paid for your starter kit, a consultant number will be assigned to you. Scentsy will then contact you through email and give you a URL for your personal Scentsy website where customers can begin ordering. ***Aim to achieve your Shooting Star and Scentsational Start Levels 1-3 (Aim for 3!). Speak with your sponsor about details or read up about it in the Consultant Start Guide. These programs are designed to launch your business to success