Scentsy Oil Diffuser Instructions
CARE AND MAINTENANCE:
1. Do not block the mist outlet.
2. Fill reservoir with water before adding essential oils.
3. Fill reservoir tank using only clean, cool tap water. Do not pour hot water into the reservoir.
4. Do not overfill reservoir. Only fill to the MAX water level indicator.
5. We recommend starting with 4 drops and increasing until you achieve your desired fragrance strength.
6. Clean the reservoir after 8 hours of use to avoid clogging.
7. Clean the reservoir before using a different essential oil.
8. Clean the reservoir and reservoir cap with a soft cloth if necessary. Use a cotton swab to gently clean the bottom of the water reservoir and then rinse with water as needed.
9. Do not rinse the device or submerge in water.
10. Clean the surface of the diffuser with a soft cloth when needed.
11. Hold the device by the bottom when moving.
12.Do not pour any water or liquid into the vent.
WARNING: Never submerge the unit in water.
To find out more about the Scentsy Oil Diffuser Lifetime Warranty, click here.